We've teamed up with a few of our favourite brands to give you a chance to win an incredible prize worth over £300.
See.Sense Front and Rear Ace Lights - Voted #1 Best Bike Light by The Independent
18 Pack of Tribe Nutrition Bars and Shakes
4 Pairs of Merino-Wool Nudo Socks
1 Year Subscription to Auro - #1 Audio Fitness App
Revolutionary Airhead Pollution Mask delivered at launch
1. Airhead's prize can only be redeemed online.
2. Airhead have the right to cancel or amend this competition at their discretion.
3. Prize is non refundable and non exchangeable.
The contest is organised by Airhead, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Each participant shall fully release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability with respect to the contest.
4. The contest may be participated by any person above the age of 18, excluding employees (including their family members) of Airhead or its affiliates. In the event the legislation of your home country does not allow this kind of campaign, you are not allowed to participate. The Competition is void in Puerto Rico and also in any country or region where prohibited by law.
5. The contest is open until February 21st 2020, 23:59 pm GMT and does not require purchase.
6. In order to participate you must hold a Facebook account or an Instagram account, an email address and an Internet connection. Message and data rates may apply if you use a mobile device.
7. The winners shall send their contact details to Airhead, so as to enable Airhead to deliver the prize to the winners, within fourteen (14) days after having been informed by Airhead of the win, in the absence of which Airhead is free to select another winner.
8. Any offensive or inappropriate comments (as deemed by Airhead) will be immediately deleted and dismissed.
9. All rights to the participants’ pictures shall belong to Airhead and may be published or used by Airhead for research, marketing, or other business purposes without further permission from the participants and free of charge. Airhead is also allowed to make alterations and modifications to the pictures and to combine them with other works. Airhead is further entitled to assign the rights freely to any third party in particular to cooperation partners, sponsors and Airhead’s affiliated companies.
10. Airhead will handle a possible raffle tax, if applicable.
11. As a condition of entering, the entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) to the extent permissible by law: (a) to release Airhead and members of the jury, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any traveling related thereto (b) under no circumstances will the entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. By submitting your entry you warrant and represent that: (a) it is an original work of authorship and that you have all necessary rights in and to the entry to enter the contest, (b) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, (c) you have obtained permission from any person whose name, image or likeness is used in the entry (if a minor is featured in the entry, permission must be obtained from the minor’s parent/legal guardian), and (d) that publication of the entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Airhead from any claims to the contrary.
14. The contest (including these rules) and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Finland.
15. You accept these terms by participating in the contest. Airhead reserves the right to amend these rules at any stage. Airhead also reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Airhead in its sole discretion.